|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||SGS Test Report / ISO9001 / ISO14001|
|Model Number:||SCUFF RESISTANT|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton / Trail Order Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1. Packed in paper cartons firstly and then secured on wooden pallets. 2. All pallets are well packed with packing belts and well wrapped with stretch film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 -20 working days for one 20GP Container|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Tons per month|
|Product Name::||Matt Scuff Resistant Thermal Lamination Film||Type::||Thermal Lamination Film|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China||Material::||BOPP+EVA|
|Processing Type::||Multiple Extrusion||Transparency::||Transparent|
|Application::||Lamination For High-End Packaging||Paper Core::||1 Inch|
|Surface Finish::||Scuff Resistant||Length::||100m, 200m, 300m|
scratch resistant film,
clear film roll
Waterproof Clear Laminating Film Rolls For Corporate Brochures / Wedding Photos
|WIDTH (mm)||100 ~ 1570|
|LENGTH (m)||100m, 200m, 300m|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 50M|
Scuff Resistant (Anti-Scuff) Thermal Lamination Film has a top coated, scuff-resistant matt BOPP finish and an extra matt look. The matt surface has a high dyne level for coatings, hot stamping and UC inks. It avoids minor scratches that will normally occur to the surface of general matt lamination films.
Now it has been widely used in the custom packing industry as well as for high-end book covers, case bound books, book jackets, corporate brochures, product branding as well as a variety of other high-quality custom graphic solutions. It is ideal for luxury packaging and is excellent for any product where high scuff-resistance is needed to add value to presswork.
1 inch anti-scratch thermal lamination film mini roll is designed for quick printing shops, which laminate prints with small laminators. Normal sizes including 300mm, 330mm, 360mm, 400mm, 420mm, etc.
People also call it as anti-scratch film, scratch free film, scuff free film, anti-scuff film, etc.
The features of NEI matt scuff resistant thermal lamination film
1. The best color deepening. No more color tonality change after lamination and dark colors intensified.
2. Environmentally friendly.
3. Safe operation: Non-solvent based adhesive is used so it will eliminate the fire hazard that is caused by the use and storage of flammable solvents.
4. Excellent performance: Compared with wet lamination, thermal lamination film enhances the color saturation and brightness of presswork. It also has stronger ability of absorbing powder and adhesive force. Furthermore, it is effective to prevent being blistered or separated from presswork in lamination process.
5. Easy handling: Once the required temperature and pressure is met, lamination can be easily operated. No other special technique is required.
6. High efficiency: Production cost and labor cost are reduced substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive solvent, or no UV heating lamp (drying system) is required.
7. Wide adaptability: It is widely adaptable to different types of lamination machines, including wet and dry laminator. Only small adjustments need to be made to the machine if wet laminator is used.
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so we have good quality control and after-sale services to support you.
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is 100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our film.
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests. Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
1. NEI scuff resistant thermal lamination film is suggested to be laminated with the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and roller pressure of 10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions are depending on the selected laminator’s speed and dimensional stability.
2. It is advised that the printed surface must be well dried before lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to other surface. Failure to comply with these suggestions will most likely cause pre-mature delamination.
3. This film has an extra matt finish, so we recommend handling it with cotton gloves or at least with washed and cleaned bare hands.
Contact Person: Cherry Chen