|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||SGS Test Report / ISO9001 / ISO14001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton / Trail Order Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1. Packed in paper cartons firstly and then secured on wooden pallets. 2. All pallets are well packed with packing belts and well wrapped with stretch film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 -20 working days for one 20GP Container|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Tons per month|
|Product Name::||Matte BOPP Thermal Lamination Film||Material::||28 Micron BOPP + 15 Micron EVA|
|Processing Type::||Multiple Extrusion||Transparency::||Transparent|
|Application::||Lamination For Printing Presswork||Paper Core::||3 Inch (1 Inch Available On Request)|
|Label::||Neutral Or Customised|
matte laminating film,
hot laminating film
High Performance Thermal Matte Lamination Film Environmentally Friendly
|WIDTH (mm)||200 ~ 2210|
|LENGTH (m)||100 ~ 8000|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 70M|
Thermal Lamination Films have extrusion-coated surface with low temperature melting resin, which enables the lamination of film to paper products by heat and pressure. Various surface finishes available add value to the printed surface. Matt BOPP thermal lamination film provides a matt-finish on the surface of presswork, protecting from fingerprints and smudges. Compared with gloss thermal lamination film, matt film can be preserved for longer period of time.
A combination of good performance characteristics and low price point make BOPP thermal laminating films ideal for all kinds of printed & unprinted paper and paper boards, including book covers, cosmetics packaging, magazines, documents, shopping bags, Diaries etc.
43 micron BOPP thermal lamination film has more brighter surface and stronger adhesiveness. Hence, it is widely used in luxury paper packaging.
Applications of BOPP thermal laminating films
The advantages of NEI BOPP thermal lamination film
1. Environmentally friendly: It is non-toxic, odorless, or non-benzene because non-solvent based adhesive is used. It is environmentally friendly and non-hazardous to human health since no toxic gases or volatile content is emitted during lamination process.
2. Safe operation
3. Excellent performance: Compared with wet lamination, thermal lamination film enhances the color saturation and brightness of presswork. It also has stronger ability of absorbing powder and adhesive force. Furthermore, it is effective to prevent being blistered or separated from presswork in lamination process.
4. Easy handling
5. High efficiency: Production cost and labor cost are reduced substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive solvent, or no UV heating lamp (drying system) is required.
6. Wide adaptability: It is widely adaptable to different types of lamination machines, including wet and dry laminator. Only small adjustments need to be made to the machine if wet laminator is used.
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so we have good quality control and after-sale services to support you.
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is 100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our film.
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests. Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
1. NEI glossy BOPP thermal lamination film is suggested to be laminated with the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and roller pressure of 10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions are depending on the selected laminator’s speed and dimensional stability.
2. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to other surface.
Contact Person: Cherry Chen