|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||SGS Test Report / ISO9001 / ISO14001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton / Trail Order Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1. Packed in paper cartons firstly and then secured on wooden pallets. 2. All pallets are well packed with packing belts and well wrapped with stretch film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 -20 working days for one 20GP Container|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Tons per month|
|Product Name::||Embossing Thermal Lamination Film||Type::||Thermal Lamination Film|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China||Material::||PET+EVA|
|Processing Type::||Multiple Extrusion||Transparency::||Transparent|
|Application::||Lamination For Business Cards||Paper Core::||3 Inch (1 Inch Available On Request)|
Custom Transparent Thermal Embossed Film For Business Cards / Magazines
|WIDTH (mm)||100 ~ 1320|
|LENGTH (m)||100 ~ 2000|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|LAMINATION TEMP.||90 ± 10°C|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 70M|
Embossing Thermal Lamination Film is manufactured by special treatment with a unique finish that gives an embossing effect on the surface. This film provides with pleasurable visual effects after lamination. Therefore, it is usually used for lamination of photos, pictures, albums, stationeries, magazines, cosmetic packaging, show trade displays, etc.
Why chooses NEI embossing thermal lamination film?
1. Environmentally friendly: It is non-toxic, odorless, or non-benzene because non-solvent based adhesive is used. It is environmentally friendly and non-hazardous to human health since no toxic gases or volatile content is emitted during lamination process. In addition, it is easier to recycle than water-based lamination film because film and paper can be easily separated.
2. Safe operation: Non-solvent based adhesive is used so it will eliminate the fire hazard that is caused by the use and storage of flammable solvents.
3. Excellent performance: Compared with wet lamination, thermal lamination film enhances the color saturation and brightness of presswork. It also has stronger ability of absorbing powder and adhesive force. Furthermore, it is effective to prevent being blistered or separated from presswork in lamination process. As it has strong adhesive ability and surface tension, it can be used for latter processes, including spot UV, hot stamping, die cutting, indentation process.
4. Easy handling: Once the required temperature and pressure is met, lamination can be easily operated. No other special technique is required.
5. High efficiency: Production cost and labor cost are reduced substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive solvent, or no UV heating lamp (drying system) is required. Therefore, it saves production space as well.
6. Wide adaptability: It is widely adaptable to different types of lamination machines, including wet and dry laminator. Only small adjustments need to be made to the machine if wet laminator is used.
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so we have good quality control and after-sale services to support you.
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is 100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our film.
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests. Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
1. NEI BOPP thermal lamination film is suggested to be laminated with the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and roller pressure of 10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions are depending on the selected laminator’s speed and dimensional stability.
2. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to other surface.
Contact Person: Cherry Chen