|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||SGS Test Report / ISO9001 / ISO14001|
|Model Number:||ANGLE PASTING|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton / Trail Order Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1. Packed in paper cartons firstly and then secured on wooden pallets. 2. All pallets are well packed with packing belts and well wrapped with stretch film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 -20 working days for one 20GP Container|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Tons per month|
|Product Name::||Angle Pasting Film||Type::||Thermal Lamination Film|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China||Material::||PET+EVA|
|Application::||Angle Sticking||Paper Core::||3 Inch (1 Inch Available On Request)|
|Surface Finish::||Glossy||Thickness::||75 Micron|
Angle Sticking Corner Tape , Strong Adhesive Tape Customize Sized
|WIDTH (mm)||14mm, 19mm, 25mm (Width can be customized)|
|LENGTH (m)||300 ~ 4000|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|LAMINATION TEMP.||90 ± 10°C|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 70M|
PET Angle Pasting Thermal Lamination Film is designed for pasting angles of boxes. It is widely used with paper box angle making machines, and substitutes angle sticking paper tapes. Compared with paper tapes, this angle pasting film is waterproof and stronger adhesive. Therefore, paper boxes have longer useful lifetime.
Why chooses NEI PET angle pasting corner tape?
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so we have good quality control and after-sale services to support you.
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is 100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our film.
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests. Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
1. NEI BOPP thermal lamination film is suggested to be laminated with the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and roller pressure of 10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions are depending on the selected laminator’s speed and dimensional stability.
2. It is always used with corner making machines so width of corner tape can be customized.
Contact Person: Cherry Chen