|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||SGS Test Report / ISO9001 / ISO14001|
|Model Number:||SUPER BONDING|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton / Trail Order Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1. Packed in paper cartons firstly and then secured on wooden pallets. 2. All pallets are well packed with packing belts and well wrapped with stretch film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 -20 working days for one 20GP Container|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Tons per month|
|Product Name::||Digital Laminating Film||Type::||Super Sticky Film|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China||Material::||15 Micron BOPP + 15 Micron EVA|
|Processing Type::||Multiple Extrusion||Application::||Lamination For Digital Prints|
|Paper Core::||3 Inch (1 Inch Available Upon Request)||Corona Treament::||Double|
|Length::||200 - 2000 M||Finish::||Glossy|
Digital Prints High Glossy Gloss Laminating Film SGS ISO9001 Certification
|WIDTH (mm)||100 ~ 1570|
|LENGTH (m)||100m, 200m, 500m, 1000m, 2000m|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 70M|
Super Bonding Thermal Lamination Film is one type of BOPP thermal lamination film especially used in laminating digital prints which are with thicker ink and much silicone oil. Most of digital printing materials are of silicone oil base, so general BOPP thermal lamination film is easy to be tore off after lamination. Therefore, we have invented this super bonding film to cope with silicone oil so that films can stick well on digital presswork. The EVA glue layer of super bonding film is super sticky.
This type of film is suitable to be used on printed matters utilizing all types of digital printing machines such as Xerox, HP, Kodak, Canon, Xeikon, Konica Minolta, Founder and others. It also can be laminated on the surface of non-paper materials, for example PVC film, outdoor or indoor advertising inkjet film.
Glossy super bonding thermal lamination film offers a shiny colorful finish. Its use can enhance the look and increase all laminated presswork’s useful lifetime.
Our super bonding film is different from the market because it is adaptable to all types of digital printing materials.
Why chooses NEI super bonding thermal lamination film?
1. Environmentally friendly
2. Safe operation
3. Excellent performance
4. Easy handling
5. High efficiency
6. Wide adaptability
Why chooses NEI?
1. We have first invented this super bonding film in China since 2010.
2. Adaptable to all types of presswork from digital printing machines of different brands.
3. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so we have good quality control and after-sale services to support you.
4. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so we have good reputation in these areas.
5. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is 100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our film.
6. Customize size, thickness, and labels can be customized.
7. Rapid production and delivery.
8. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
Special Notes For Instruction:
1. The lamination process for NEI super bonding thermal lamination film is same with normally thermal lamination film. It is suggested to be laminated with the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and roller pressure of 10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions are depending on the selected laminator’s speed and dimensional stability.
2. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to other surface.