|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||SGS Test Report / ISO9001 / ISO14001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton / Trail Order Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1. Packed in paper cartons firstly and then secured on wooden pallets. 2. All pallets are well packed with packing belts and well wrapped with stretch film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 -20 working days for one 20GP Container|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Tons per month|
|Product Name::||Texuted Thermal Lamination Film||Type::||Thermal Lamination Film|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China||Material::||PET+EVA|
|Processing Type::||Multiple Extrusion||Transparency::||Transparent|
|Application::||Lamination For Name Cards||Paper Core::||3 Inch (1 Inch Available On Request)|
Stationeries / Name Cards Textured Embossing Film 55 Micron Thickness
|WIDTH (mm)||100 ~ 1320|
|LENGTH (m)||100 ~ 2000|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|LAMINATION TEMP.||90 ± 10°C|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 70M|
Textured Thermal Lamination Film is manufactured by special treatment with a unique finish that gives an embossing effect on the surface. This film provides with pleasurable visual effects after lamination. Therefore, it is usually used for lamination of photos, pictures, albums, stationeries, magazines, cosmetic packaging, show trade displays, etc.
Why chooses NEI textured thermal lamination film?
1. Environmentally friendly
2. Safe operation
3. Excellent performance
4. Easy handling: Once the required temperature and pressure is met, lamination can be easily operated. No other special technique is required.
5. High efficiency: Production cost and labor cost are reduced substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive solvent, or no UV heating lamp (drying system) is required. Therefore, it saves production space as well.
6. Wide adaptability: It is widely adaptable to different types of lamination machines, including wet and dry laminator. Only small adjustments need to be made to the machine if wet laminator is used.
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so we have good quality control and after-sale services to support you.
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is 100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our film.
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests. Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
1. NEI BOPP textured thermal lamination film is suggested to be laminated with the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and roller pressure of 10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions are depending on the selected laminator’s speed and dimensional stability.
2. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to other surface.