|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||SGS Test Report / ISO9001 / ISO14001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton / Trail Order Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1. Packed in paper cartons firstly and then secured on wooden pallets. 2. All pallets are well packed with packing belts and well wrapped with stretch film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 -20 working days for one 20GP Container|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Tons per month|
|Product Name::||Gold Polyester Film||Type::||Thermal Lamination Film|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China||Material::||12 Micron PET + 12 Micron EVA|
|Processing Type::||Multiple Extrusion||Transparency::||Transparent|
|Application::||Lamination For Offset Printing||Paper Core::||3 Inch (1 Inch Available Upon Request)|
|Surface Finish:||Gold Metallized|
silver lamination film,
silver mylar roll
High Efficiency Metallised PET Film Moisture Barrier Environmentally Friendly
|WIDTH (mm)||100 ~ 1640|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 70M|
PET Gold Metallized Thermal Lamination Film comes out as the gold aluminum paper when it laminates on presswork. Now it is widely used to laminate on the daily consumable packing box, such as the box of grocery, medicine, wine, etc. Our metallized thermal lamination film is available in gold and silver. However, if you have special requirements for other colors, we can customize it for you.
This film has strong adhesion and perfect surface tension, with double side corona treatment of 42 dyne.
* All kinds of unprinted or printed packaging
* Printing materials
* Paper cartons
* Paper packaging
Why chooses NEI Gold Polyester Film?
1. Good resistance to chemicals and moisture barrier.
2. Outstanding strength.
3. Crack resistance.
4. Environmentally friendly: It is non-toxic, odorless, or non-benzene because non-solvent based adhesive is used. It is environmentally friendly and non-hazardous to human health since no toxic gases or volatile content is emitted during lamination process. In addition, it is easier to recycle than water-based lamination film because film and paper can be easily separated.
5. Safe operation: Non-solvent based adhesive is used so it will eliminate the fire hazard that is caused by the use and storage of flammable solvents.
6. Excellent performance: Compared with wet lamination, thermal lamination film enhances the color saturation and brightness of presswork. It also has stronger ability of absorbing powder and adhesive force. Furthermore, it is effective to prevent being blistered or separated from presswork in lamination process. As it has strong adhesive ability and surface tension, it can be used for latter processes, including spot UV, hot stamping, die cutting, indentation process.
7. Easy handling: Once the required temperature and pressure is met, lamination can be easily operated. No other special technique is required.
8. High efficiency: Production cost and labor cost are reduced substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive solvent, or no UV heating lamp (drying system) is required. Therefore, it saves production space as well.
9. Wide adaptability: It is widely adaptable to different types of lamination machines, including wet and dry laminator. Only small adjustments need to be made to the machine if wet laminator is used.
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so we have good quality control and after-sale services to support you.
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is 100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our film.
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests. Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
1. NEI gold polyester thermal lamination film is suggested to be laminated with the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and roller pressure of 10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions are depending on the selected laminator’s speed and dimensional stability.
2. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to other surface.
Contact Person: Cherry Chen