|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||SGS Test Report / ISO9001 / ISO14001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton / Trail Order Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1. Packed in paper cartons firstly and then secured on wooden pallets. 2. All pallets are well packed with packing belts and well wrapped with stretch film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 -20 working days for one 20GP Container|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Tons per month|
|Product Name::||Matte BOPP Thermal Lamination Film||Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China|
|Material::||BOPP+EVA||Processing Type::||Multiple Extrusion|
|Transparency::||Transparent||Application::||Price Tag & Label Lamination|
|Thickness::||17 Micron, 18 Micron||Finish::||Matte|
|Paper Core::||1 Inch Or 3 Inch||Hardness::||Soft|
Anti Scratch Popular Matte Lamination Film Higher Adhesiveness Customize Sized
|WIDTH (mm)||200 ~ 2210|
|LENGTH (m)||100 ~ 8000|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 70M|
Thermal Lamination Films have extrusion-coated surface with low temperature melting resin, which enables the lamination of film to paper products by heat and pressure. Various surface finishes available add value to the printed surface. Matt BOPP thermal lamination film provides a matt-finish on the surface of presswork, protecting from fingerprints and smudges. Compared with gloss thermal lamination film, matt film can be preserved for longer period of time.
A combination of good performance characteristics and low price point make BOPP thermal laminating films ideal for all kinds of printed & unprinted paper and paper boards, including book covers, cosmetics packaging, magazines, documents, shopping bags, Diaries etc.
The reason why it is popular:
* Low Cost Per Square Meter
* Easy Handling (Compare With Cold Lamination Film)
* High Efficiency
* Wide Adaptablity
* Safe Operation
* Environmental Friendly
Mobile Boxes, Textbook Cover, Brochures, Leaflets, Sweet Boxes, Cosmetics, Shopping Bag, Diaries
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so we have good quality control and after-sale services to support you.
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is 100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our film.
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests. Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.