|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||SGS Test Report / ISO9001 / ISO14001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton / Trail Order Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1. Packed in paper cartons firstly and then secured on wooden pallets. 2. All pallets are well packed with packing belts and well wrapped with stretch film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 -20 working days for one 20GP Container|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Tons per month|
|Product Name::||Thermal Laminating Film Roll||Type::||Thermal Lamination Film|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China||Material::||BOPP+EVA|
|Application::||Lamination For Offset & Digital Printing||Paper Core::||1 Inch|
|Surface Finish::||Glossy||Thickness::||17- 42 Micron|
Double Side Corona Bopp Lamination Film Rolls For Offset / Digital Printing
BOPP Glossy Specifications:
200 ~ 1880
100 ~ 500
25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)
38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm
10 ~ 20Mpa
20 ~ 70M
Thermal Lamination Films have extrusion-coated surface with low temperature melting resin, which enables the lamination of film to paper products by heat and pressure. Various surface finishes available add value to the printed surface.
Glossy BOPP thermal lamination film offers a shiny colorful finish. Its use can enhance the look and increase all laminated presswork’s useful lifetime. Matt BOPP thermal lamination film provides a matt-finish on the surface of presswork, protecting from fingerprints and smudges. Compared with gloss thermal lamination film, matt film can be preserved for longer period of time.
For normal digital prints with less silicone oil, 30 micron and 42 micron BOPP thermal lamination film can be used. If it is heavy silicone oil in ink, then special super bonding thermal lamination film is required.
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so we have good quality control and after-sale services to support you.
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is 100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our film.
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests. Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.