|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||SGS Test Report / ISO9001 / ISO14001|
|Model Number:||ANTI SCRATCH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton / Trail Order Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1. Packed in paper cartons firstly and then secured on wooden pallets. 2. All pallets are well packed with packing belts and well wrapped with stretch film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 -20 working days for one 20GP Container|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Tons per month|
|Product Name::||Matt Anti Scuff Thermal Lamination Film||Type::||Thermal Lamination Film|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China||Material::||BOPP+EVA|
|Application::||Lamination For Luxury Packaging||Paper Core::||3 Inch (1 Inch Available Upon Request)|
|Surface Finish::||Anti Scratch||Length::||200 - 2000m|
Matt Luxury Packaging Anti Scratch Film Translucent 200m - 2000m Length
|WIDTH (mm)||100 ~ 1570|
|LENGTH (m)||100m, 200m, 500m, 1000m, 2000m|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 50M|
Anti-Scuff Thermal Lamination Film has a top coated, scuff-resistant matt BOPP finish and an extra matt look. The matt surface has a high dyne level for coatings, hot stamping and UC inks. It avoids minor scratches that will normally occur to the surface of general matt lamination films.
Now it has been widely used in the custom packing industry as well as for high-end book covers, case bound books, book jackets, corporate brochures, product branding as well as a variety of other high-quality custom graphic solutions. It is ideal for luxury packaging and is excellent for any product where high scuff-resistance is needed to add value to presswork.
People also call it as anti-scratch film, scratch resistant film, scuff free film, anti-scuff film, etc.
* High-end Packaging
* High-end shopping bags
* Luxury price tags
* Luxury labels
* High-quality books
* Wedding photos, pictures
* Photo albums
* Boxes of Luxury Shoes or other goods
Shoe Box Application:
* Nike Shoe Boxes
* Addidas Shoe Boxes
* Aldo Shoe Boxes
Why chooses NEI matt scuff free thermal lamination film?
1. The best color deepening. No more color tonality change after lamination and dark colors intensified.
2. Environmentally friendly.
3. Safe operation: Non-solvent based adhesive is used so it will eliminate the fire hazard that is caused by the use and storage of flammable solvents.
4. Excellent performance: Compared with wet lamination, thermal lamination film enhances the color saturation and brightness of presswork. It also has stronger ability of absorbing powder and adhesive force. Furthermore, it is effective to prevent being blistered or separated from presswork in lamination process. As it has strong adhesive ability and surface tension, it can be used for latter processes, including spot UV, hot stamping, die cutting, indentation process.
5. Easy handling: Once the required temperature and pressure is met, lamination can be easily operated. No other special technique is required.
6. High efficiency: Production cost and labor cost are reduced substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive solvent, or no UV heating lamp (drying system) is required. Therefore, it saves production space as well.
7. Wide adaptability: It is widely adaptable to different types of lamination machines, including wet and dry laminator. Only small adjustments need to be made to the machine if wet laminator is used.
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so we have good quality control and after-sale services to support you.
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is 100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our film.
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests. Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
This film has an extra matt finish, so we recommend handling it with cotton gloves or at least with washed and cleaned bare hands.