|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||SGS Test Report / ISO9001 / ISO14001|
|Model Number:||SOFT TOUCH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton / Trail Order Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1. Packed in paper cartons firstly and then secured on wooden pallets. 2. All pallets are well packed with packing belts and well wrapped with stretch film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 -20 working days for one 20GP Container|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Tons per month|
|Product Name::||Matt Soft Touch Thermal Lamination Film||Type::||Thermal Lamination Film|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China||Material::||20 Micron BOPP + 15 Micron EVA|
|Processing Type::||Multiple Extrusion||Application::||High-End Packaging & Printing Lamination|
|Paper Core::||3 Inch Or 1 Inch||Length::||200 - 2000m|
|Feature::||Soft Touch Surface|
Professional Soft Touch Velvet Lamination Film SGS ISO14001 Certification
|WIDTH (mm)||100 ~ 1570|
|LENGTH (m)||100m, 200m, 500m, 1000m, 2000m|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 50M|
Soft Touch Thermal Lamination Film has a unique tactile finish and an extra matt look. The matt surface has an excellent SOFT TOUCH effect as well as a high dyne level for improved printability. It presents a pleasant and intense velvety effect very similar to our soft skin. It is also called velvet thermal lamination film, or skin touch thermal lamination film. Soft touch cold lamination film is available upon request.
Now it has been widely used in the custom packing industry as well as for high-end book covers, packing prototypes, corporate brochures, product branding as well as a variety of other high-quality custom graphic solutions. It is ideal for luxury packaging and is excellent wherever you want the elegance of matt.
Why chooses NEI matte velvet touch thermal lamination film?
1. Smooth soft touch feeling just like to our soft skin.
2. The best color deepening. No more color tonality change after lamination and dark colors intensified.
3. Environmentally friendly.
4. Safe operation: Non-solvent based adhesive is used so it will eliminate the fire hazard that is caused by the use and storage of flammable solvents.
5. Excellent performance: Compared with wet lamination, thermal lamination film enhances the color saturation and brightness of presswork. It also has stronger ability of absorbing powder and adhesive force. Furthermore, it is effective to prevent being blistered or separated from presswork in lamination process.
6. Easy handling: Once the required temperature and pressure is met, lamination can be easily operated.
7. High efficiency: Production cost and labor cost are reduced substantially. Therefore, it saves production space as well.
8. Wide adaptability: It is widely adaptable to different types of lamination machines, including wet and dry laminator. Only small adjustments need to be made to the machine if wet laminator is used.
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so we have good quality control and after-sale services to support you.
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is 100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our film.
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests. Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
This film has an extra matt finish, so we recommend handling it with cotton gloves or at least with washed and cleaned bare hands.