|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||SGS Test Report / ISO9001 / ISO14001|
|Model Number:||SKIN TOUCH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton / Trail Order Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1. Packed in paper cartons firstly and then secured on wooden pallets. 2. All pallets are well packed with packing belts and well wrapped with stretch film.|
|Delivery Time:||15 -20 working days for one 20GP Container|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Tons per month|
|Product Name::||Matt Skin Touch Thermal Lamination Film||Type::||Thermal Lamination Film|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China||Material::||20 Micron BOPP + 15 Micron EVA|
|Processing Type::||Multiple Extrusion||Transparency::||Transparent|
|Application::||Lamination For Packaging||Paper Core::||3 Inch (1 Inch Available On Request)|
soft touch laminating film,
velvet lamination film
Multiple Extrusion Processing Soft Touch Lamination Film For Corporate Brochures
|WIDTH (mm)||100 ~ 1570|
|LENGTH (m)||100m, 200m, 500m, 1000m, 2000m|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 50M|
Skin Touch Thermal Lamination Film has a unique tactile finish and an extra matt look. The matt surface has an excellent SKIN TOUCH effect as well as a high dyne level for improved printability. It presents a pleasant and intense velvety effect very similar to our soft skin.
Now it has been widely used in the custom packing industry as well as for high-end book covers, packing prototypes, corporate brochures, product branding as well as a variety of other high-quality custom graphic solutions. It is ideal for luxury packaging and is excellent wherever you want the elegance of matt.
Why chooses NEI matte skin touch thermal lamination film?
1. Smooth soft touch feeling just like to our soft skin.
2. The best color deepening. No more color tonality change after lamination and dark colors intensified.
3. Environmentally friendly.
4. Safe operation: Non-solvent based adhesive is used so it will eliminate the fire hazard that is caused by the use and storage of flammable solvents.
5. Excellent performance: Compared with wet lamination, thermal lamination film enhances the color saturation and brightness of presswork. It also has stronger ability of absorbing powder and adhesive force. Furthermore, it is effective to prevent being blistered or separated from presswork in lamination process.
6. Easy handling: Once the required temperature and pressure is met, lamination can be easily operated.
7. High efficiency: Production cost and labor cost are reduced substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive solvent, or no UV heating lamp (drying system) is required. Therefore, it saves production space as well.
8. Wide adaptability: It is widely adaptable to different types of lamination machines, including wet and dry laminator.
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so we have good quality control and after-sale services to support you.
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is 100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our film.
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests. Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
1. NEI skin touch thermal lamination film is suggested to be laminated with the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and roller pressure of 10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions are depending on the selected laminator’s speed and dimensional stability.
2. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to other surface. Failure to comply with these suggestions will most likely cause pre-mature delamination.
3. This film has an extra matt finish, so we recommend handling it with cotton gloves or at least with washed and cleaned bare hands.
Contact Person: Cherry Chen